Ingredients in PowerHI
The market is flooded with products that contain medications such as pain relievers, histamine blockers, and decongestants; all targeted to help relieve the symptoms of common colds and flus. These products were developed because most human beings are exposed to a significant number of infectious agents every year that can result in illness. “There are 219 virus species known to be able to affect humans.”1 When we encounter these invaders, we count on our immune systems to mount a defense.
Your immune system can be weakened by a number of factors, however, which can reduce your chances of being able to fight off the viruses in which you come in contact. Stress, sleep deprivation, lack of exercise, poor hygiene, unhealthy diet, excessive alcohol use and smoking all have the potential of weakening your ability to fight off disease.
Correcting these behaviors can help support your immune system, and there are a number of powerful substances in plants that can also help bolster your immune system, naturally.
Instead of relying on synthetic, chemical ingredients to get you through a cold, why not use what nature has to offer to decrease your chances of getting sick in the first place? “Enzymes play a substantial role in biological reactions . . . Being part of food (nutraceutical), enzymes deliver health benefits . . . ” 2
PowerHI combines the antioxidants, antimicrobials and immunostimulatory agents that are available in plants into one health and immune-boosting supplement. Here are the benefits of each ingredient:
- Lysozyme Amylase: Mounts a defense against certain pathogenic bacteria.
- Rutin: “ . . . has demonstrated a number of pharmacological activities, including antioxidant . . . “3
- Chitosanase: Works to break down fungal cell walls, like Candida.
- Catalase: Is an immune enhancer and powerful antioxidant.
- Lipase: Facilitates the hydrolysis of cholesterol-containing fats.
- Grape Seed Extract: Is a very effective antioxidant.
- Colostrum: Provides a defense against negative bacteria.
- Aloe Vera Extract: “Aloe vera…plays a therapeutic role in health management through antioxidants, antitumor, and anti-inflammatory activities…”4
- Acai Berry Extract: “Acai berries contain anthocyanin and flavonoids, powerful antioxidants…”5
- Curcumin: Is a powerful antioxidant, and provides many other health benefits.
Stay healthy this year
While there will always be harmful microorganisms in the environment around you, a strong immune system helps your body fight off the pathogenic bacteria, fungi and viral bugs that can make you sick.
Taking good care of your body and supplementing with the all natural, powerful immune-supporting nutrients in PowerHI can help you weather another winter season. Give your body the best chance to stay healthy this year.
1 Human viruses: discovery and emergence, National Center for Biotechnology Information.
2 Transforming the Healthcare System Through Therapeutic Enzymes, ScienceDirect, 2019.
3 The Pharmacological Potential of Rutin, National Center for Biotechnology Information.
4 Aloe Vera: Potential candidate in health management via modulation of biological activities, Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
5 Science And The Acai Berry , womenshealth.northwestern.edu.
NOTE: The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), ScienceDirect and Women’s Health Research Institute , have not reviewed or approved the above article.